Fundraisers - Please join us!
First annual NWI Pride Festival!
A joyous celebration of diversity, acceptance, inclusion, and individual expression of truth and authenticity.
Saturday, July 13, 2019
Highland Fieldhouse & Banquet Hall, 2450 Lincoln St, Highland, Indiana 46322
2019 NWI Pride: 11 am-8 pm; After Party: 8 pm - midnight
Planned activities at the 2019 NWI Pride event on July 13 include:
* Application required
- Family-friendly drag shows
- Many vendor booths *
- Food & drink vendors *
- Alcohol vendors (21+ only) *
- Live and recorded music
- Children’s activities & entertainment
- LGBTQ weddings & vow renewals **(complete with stand-in parents and pre-wedding support!)
- Poetry & story reading session **
- Free health screenings
- Suicide awareness and prevention tips
- NWI Pride souvenir sales
- NWI resources directory
- Lost children booth
- Lost & Found booth
- First aid station
- And much more!
** Registration required
It's about time there was an
event like this in our area.
- Trans support group member
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A VENDOR?
We are seeking vendors who have LGBTQ+ supporting businesses, wares, or services.
Download a Vendor Application (fillable PDF) here.
You can fill it out online and email it to us: